Need help to fund your course?

If you're enrolling on a Skills Funding Agency funded course, you may be able to get help with your course fees if:

  • you are 16-18 years of age
  • you are in receipt of Jobseeker's Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance (WRAG)
  • you are unemployed and in receipt of a state benefit (other than JSA or ESA (WRAG) and want to enter employment and need skills training to do so
  • you need a step up from basic skills in order to progress to a full level 2 and are aged 19 to 23
  • you don't have a full level 2 or full level 3 qualification and are aged 19 to 23
  • you wish to enrol on a GCSE English or GCSE Mathematics course and have not previously achieved a grade C (4) or above
  • you are studying your first full level 3 qualification and have left the British Armed Forces after completing four years of service or have been medically discharged, due to an injury in active service, after completing basic training. 

Find out more about

If in doubt, get in touch!