You'll enjoy our college
Our college is a friendly, lively place to be and there's plenty of help on hand if you need it. Visitors comment on how nice our facilities are, and adult learners often say how pleased they are to find people like themselves studying here.
Here are some typical comments from our adult learners...
- 'The best thing about coming to this college is the help you get from the friendly staff.'
- 'There are some really good facilities here, much better than when I was at college first time round!'
- 'I needed to come to college to get my qualification, but what's surprised me is that I've really enjoyed it, too.'
- 'I was quite nervous about "going back to the classroom", but I needn't have been. Everyone's been really nice and it's not the same as when I was at school.'
- 'Alton College is easy for me to get to on the bus, and a group of us meet up for a drink when the class has finished. I never imagined I'd be making so many new friends!'
- What's related: