Paper enrolment questions and answers

How do I enrol?

You can download and print an enrolment form, or call 01420 592212 to ask for a form.

How do I pay for my course?

You can provide your debit/credit card details by phone direct to the Finance Office or send us a cheque (made payable to Alton College). If you wish to pay by cash, please visit us in person at the Student Hub. You can also apply for an Advanced Learner Loan.

Which credit/debit cards can I use for payment?

Why do you need to know my date of birth?

Why do you need to have information on ethnic origin and disability?

Is it possible to cancel my enrolment and receive a refund?

What confirmation do I get once I've enrolled?

Do I have to pay to use the College car park?