Early Years Courses
Our dedicated and experienced staff teach a broad range of Early Years courses for school leavers and beyond, fully utlising our on-site training nursery:
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development
- Certificate in Children & Young People's Workforce Level 2 (PT/post-18 years)
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma/National Subsidiary Award in Children's Play, Learning and Development
- Early Years Educator (work based) Level 3 (PT/post-18 years)
- Foundation Degree in Early Years, Care and Education (in association with the University of Portsmouth)
For level 2, GCSE English and Maths are not an entry requirement.
For level 3 you need to have GCSE English or Maths with the expectation that you will achieve both during the course to enable you to obtain employment at level 3. Employers require you to have passed both.
Over the years, we have supported many Alton College Students through their Childcare education with excellent outcomes. We have excellent communications with the College, achieving high standards from each student which is expected within the childcare practice.
Bonny Clark, Director of Cygnets Day Nursery, Bordon
- What's related: