College Notices: 29th June 2012
by Kim small.
Friday 6th July
- Welcome Event for new students starting in September 2012
- There will be no teaching for current students on Friday 6th July although many of you will be College acting as Student Mentors
- If you missed the registration sessions held in the LRC this week, further sessions will be running as follows:-
- Tue 3rd July @ 1.00pm & 1.30pm
- YOU MUST arrive 10 mins prior to log on
- REMEMBER - Registering is only the start of the process - further information to follow on UCAS applications on the 5th July
Thursday 5th July
- All students should have received their programmes for 5th July
- If you haven’t received your programme please come to the Hub
- IMPORTANT : Please keep to the times and make sure you follow your own schedule!
Last day of Term
- Due to our Year 10 Taster Day on Thursday 12th July, the last day of teaching will be on Wednesday 11th July.
- All lessons will run as usual.
- The Simply Go bus service will also run as usual.
Considering Uni in the USA?
- Sign up to attend the only US university fair in the UK
- Saturday 29th Sep 2012
- Free event for students and parents if you register in advance
- Registration opens in August 2012 – click on the link and be emailed a reminder: ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/collegeday2012reminder )
- Venue: Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London, W8 7NX
Sexual Health Clinic
- Free & confidential service
- All contraception including the Pill, Patch, Injection, Emergency Contraception, Pregnancy testing, Chlamydia Screening and Condoms Also advice on Coil and Implant and any other issues
- Every Friday from 12.15pm to 2.00pm
- Rooms 504–505 Student Hub – please use the Austen end entrance (orange door).
- What's related: