Come to an Open Evening and get a feel for the college, meet current students and our amazing teaching and support staff.
The Open Evenings for academic year 2016-17 are:
Thursday 6th October 2016 from 3.30pm - 8.00pm
Tuesday 8th November 2016 from 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Wednesday 5th July 2017 from 3.30pm - 8.00pm
Look out for:
- Principal, Sara Russell's presentation in the Martin Read Hall
- Careers, funding, transport advice and plenty more in the Student Hub
- More Able and Talented zone
- Vibrant displays in each department
- Our £3 million Sonardyne Engineering and Design Centre
Grab a programme on the night and see inside for a detailed map. Ask any member of staff for help anytime too - we're here to help.
Edward Road car park (GU34 2HU) will be open but fills fast.
Parking at the front of the College in Old Odiham Road is very limited. Please respect our neighbours and avoid congestion.