How do I decide what to do?
Deciding what to do when you leave school can all be a bit baffling. Don't worry though, we're here to help you every step of the way. Below is a list of the main things you should consider to make sure you fully understand your options. Click on the red links to take you to pages with more detail.
- Choose a level of course that's best for you by considering what grades you expect to get in your GCSEs.
- Find a course. There's plenty of choice to inform and inspire you.
- See our latest prospectus and AC Experience magazine
- Apply to our Sixth Form. Follow our guide so you'll know how to apply and when.
- Come for an interview so we can get to know you and help you understand what we offer. It's not scary, promise!
- Check out our 'frequently asked questions' (FAQs) - if you've got a question, someone may have asked it before.
Don't forget to browse the other pages in the menu on the left for more information on a range of topics including enrichments, transport and finance.