Win an iPad!
SMS Competition Terms & Conditions – Win an iPad mini
1) Alton College are offering one (1) lucky winner the chance to win an iPad mini.
2) The text service will be available from 3.30pm Wednesday 25 June 2014 the closing date for this competition is Thursday 26 June 2014 at midnight. Entries received after that time will not be counted but may still be charged.
3) Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
4) Entry is open in the UK to those attending Open Evening aged 14 years or over and is not open to employees of Alton College, relatives or students currently attending the College. Any such entries will be invalid.
5) Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded in respect of such entry. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these rules.
6) The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Entry is by SMS donation only. To enter by SMS, text myfuture to 88802. Texts charged at operator’s standard rate.
7) The winner will be picked at random. The winner will be contacted by text within 24 hours of the closing date. Details of the winners can be requested after this time from the address below.
8) The prize is to win a white iPad mini.
9) The winner will be presented with the prize at their school by staff from Alton College.
10) Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
11) The winners shall have 24 hours to contact Alton College by return text or phone call. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
12) On entering you are allowing Alton College to contact you with information about services they believe might be of interest to you.
13) Alton College reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. Alton College’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) Alton College may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15) Neither Alton College nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for:
(i) any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with this promotion and/or the prize, resulting from any cause whatsoever;
(ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever;
16) This competition shall be governed by English law.
17) Promoter: Alton College, Old Odhiam Road, Alton, Hants GU34 2LX.
- What's related: